Add To Cart
EnerPrime’s components include superfoods, adaptogens, antioxidants, phytonutrients, herbs, enzymes and micronutrients. These all-natural elements join together with remarkable results, ranging from counteracting day-to-day stress to slowing the natural aging process.
Individuals using EnerPrime experience enhanced sports performance, increased vitality, better endurance, improved sleep, increased ability to handle stress, increased resistance to illness and an overall sense of well-being.
You have the option to chose between capsules or powder. Capsules are easier to take, but the powder absorbs faster.
Add To Cart
Questions? Click here for support.
- Hawaiian Spirulina - Contains 65% protein, higher than any other plant. Rich in vitamins and minerals, including the entire B-complex.
- Green Barley Grass - A rich source of chlorophyll, magnesium, protein, and trace minerals. Also a powerful antioxidant.
- Green Kamut Powder - An ancient grain from Egypt that has never been crossbred. Rich in chlorophyll, vitamins and nutrients, including vitamin E, magnesium, zinc, riboflavin, thiamine and niacin.
- Digestive and Cleansing Complex - Nature's Answer to Maximum Utilization of Nutrients
- Jerusalem Artichoke Inulin Concentrate - A complex carbohydrate which has most of the physiologic effects of fiber. It is also pre-biotic, supporting the growth of good bacteria and reducing putrefactive substances in the intestine.
- Dandelion Leaf Powder - One of nature's richest sources of beta-carotene. Used widely by herbalists for detoxification and digestive benefits.
- N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine (NAC) - A superior form of the naturally occurring amino acid L-cysteine. Efficient precursor to the antioxidant glutathione, which assists the body in detoxification.
- Milk Thistle Extract - An antioxidant long used for its potent protective substances
- Vegetarian Enzyme Complex - A proprietary formulation which allows EnerPrime to be utilized by the body. Supports the processing of foods in the intestine.
- DGL Licorice Extract - Long used for its beneficial properties for the stomach.
- Vegetarian Sodium RNA - A pure source of RNA for cell nutrition, providing the building blocks for immune system cells to duplicate and increase in number.
- Chromium Citrate - An essential mineral which supports the body's handling of dietary carbohydrates and assists in proper insulin utilization. The average American diet is chromium-deficient due to lack of chromium in our soil and a diet high in sugar. Physical activity can also increase the loss of chromium.
- Rice Maltodextrin - A natural carbohydrate with a mild sweetness.
- Natural Freeze-Dried Flavor - Derived from fruit.
- Adaptogenic Complex - Nature's Answer to Counteracting Stress Eleutherococcus (Siberian Ginseng) Extract: Supports the body's ability to respond and adapt to stress and function at a higher level. Used successfully by athletes to improve performance.