Master Amino Pattern (MAP)
Add To Cart
Many people know that protein is essential for optimum health, but most assume they are consuming enough from food. So why the need for an amino acid supplement ?
The answer is to build quality protein. Yes, you do get good quality from foods such as eggs, meat, fish and nuts but much of the protein in food is not converted into body protein – it just makes waste that the body has to get rid of plus extra calories.
Almost everyone is protein deficient without realizing it – it plays out as a nagging injury that won’t heal in the athlete, or brittle bones in the menopausal women, or constant colds in the child. Protein deficiency is very often something you are aware of, but you just can’t identify and neither does your doctor. Not getting enough protein may mean low hormones, or a low immune system and risk of disease or cancer.
So what’s the solution? You’ve found it in Master Amino Acid Pattern (MAP), an amino acid supplement that is 99% utilized by the body to make protein. – no other form of protein comes close!
Quality, quality and quality.
- At the low end of the spectrum are whey and soy proteins – only 17% of their content is utilized by the body with 83% leaving as waste.
- Food like meat, fish and poultry fare a bit better with 32% being absorbed and 68% being wasted.
- Eggs are the winners in the food stakes with 48% being utilized with 52% waste.
- Now compare those numbers to MAP – a massive 99% is put to work by the body, with only 1% leaving as waste. Not only that, but MAP is absorbed by the body within 23 minutes! And there is only 0.4 of a calorie per tablet.
We can truly say that no other protein source compares with MAP.
To read an article about how Pacific Elite Fitness coach Ben Greenfield uses MAP for training and racing, click here.
Questions? Click here for support.
- Provides 8 essential amino acids for building protein
- Is the most effective protein supplement for building muscle and bone
- Promotes fast recovery after hard training
- Increases energy levels
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Is a great source of protein during weight-loss – almost 0 calories