Questions about these upcoming events? Simply call us toll-free at 1-877-209-9439 or e-mail support.
2014 Perfect Health Diet Retreat (featuring Ben Greenfield)
The Perfect Health Diet Retreat in Austin, Texas is a 30-day immersion program in Ben Greenfield’s top recommended diet. It includes:
- Tailor-made personal goal assessments.
- A daily educational program covering all aspects of the diet with weekly teleconferences to interact directly with the authors for questions and answers to personalize the program to best fit your lifestyle and monthly visits by guests like Ben Greenfield and Paul Jaminet to interact, support and mentor.
- Meals prepared by chef Damon Young, who will invite you into the kitchen to show you how it’s prepared and bring you along to the stores, markets, and gardens to show you how to make smart menu choices to follow the Perfect Heath Diet lifestyle.
- A daily physical activity program led by a resident personal trainer using fitness areas with Primal 7 setups on the back patio and nestled along the walking trails throughout the property
- Upscale accommodations, designed to provide a Perfect Heath Diet-optimized living space, such lighting designed to support optimal circadian rhythms
- Opportunities to explore and learn ways to provide your own healthy food sources with our organic gardens, raised bed gardens, hydroponic gardens, aquaponic fish beds, and hen houses
- A supportive social environment. The owners and staff of Albert Oaks Austin have cured or greatly improved their own health by following the Perfect Heath Diet program.
For the February 6-March 6 Perfect Heath Diet, Ben Greenfield will be making an in-person 3 day guest appearance March 3-6 to walk you through how the diet should apply to a highly physically active lifestyle. For pricing, details and more, contact Damon Young at +1-512-425-0655 or through e-mail.
2014 Thailand Triathlon Adventure with Ben Greenfield
Details TBA… The Laguna Phuket Triathlon and Challenge Triathlon Festival - which is an Olympic distance triathlon one weekend followed by a Half Ironman the next weekend – is a must-do “bucket list” race, and considered to be one of the top destination triathlons on the planet.